Posted On // Leave a Comment
Ok, let me continue the story of the goat. I was waiting for the bus to come and then i heard some bell ringing. I was curious and kept looking for the source of the sound and then i saw the goat. It's not just one goat but a few. Like what you see in movies, where a kid chasing goats back to their barn( is it called barn? or something else?) And this goat was the slowest so i took the photo of the goat. And voila, there it appears on my blog. Lol. Anyway, couldnt stop myself from posting this..
My fix of Gong Cha from SS15 outlet. This pic was like 3 weeks ago. Wao, time flies!!!
And this is how the outlet in SS15 looks like, just in case you wanna know. I know it's a bit dark la. Night time mah..
Waffle by Gardenia. It's either i bought the wrong flavour to try or the waffle is just plain, er, not yummy. Actually the story goes like this la. I bought it and then i tried it before toasted it. Nom nom, tastes like bread. Then i decided to toast it to see whether it will taste nicer. But i think i toasted it for too long. It became a bit hard, like biscuit. =_=. But no choice, have to eat it anyway. Put on some butter and took a bite. Err, okay. No second time. Well, that's my personal experience la. Maybe i did it the wrong way. Or maybe their cinnamon taste is too strong. So yea, not to my liking.

0 comments: