Grandpa and grandma

Posted On // Leave a Comment
It was a usual hot hot evening.I was in the car.On the way to Subang to meet my grandparents and my uncle to have dinner.The hotness made me feel bored and feel like sleeping.I was on the way to meet the Sleeping God.He kept asking me to go to him.I was trying to go.
Suddenly!!!!!

I saw Mr. VB trying to commit suicide.
And i don't feel like looking for the Sleeping God already.I knew i need to do something.Something important.That is...............................................take photo lah,if not how to blog??Such a cute Volkswagen Beetle.Hmm.....Ah,just in case you don't get what i mean,Mr. VB means Mr. Volkswagen Beetle.I like it coz it looks cute.The shape of the car is cute.Really.....
Then,we reached Subang but we are not having dinner at Subang.We went Klang.Somewhere around there.Not really sure about the exact location but around there.

This is my grandpa.

He can sing very well.Really well.He taught singing when he was young.That's why i sing very well too.Hehe.....
This is my uncle.He said he looks handsome in this photo.What do you think?
So,after dinner,we went to have a walk at Jusco Bukit Tinggi.It's quite big and it looks elegant.I mean compared to Jusco Taman Maluri.Or whichever Jusco.And all those shops inside are quite like high-class shop.And the most important thing is it's SPACIOUS.You see,when a place looks spacious or it is spacious,it gives a comfortable feeling and not suffocating.It's like you have a lot of spaces for you to walk and you do not need to squeeze with others like a can of sardine.So,i walked happily until i suddenly need to go to the toilet.Then,i did something that i think most of us did it before.No,not washing hands.Usually,when i see people do that,i feel curious.That's why i tried it yesterday.This.....
I camwhored in the toilet!!alone.....so lonely when u camwhoring alone.I don't dare to do silly and crazy things like i did in school coz later those people ask the security to chase me away and bring me to eat rambutan the whole life!!Hmm,more people more fun.Coz you will do more crazy things.Hehe.
This is how the Jusco looks like.From photo see not quite big but if you go there you will know how big is it.And i saw a gigantice Hello Kitty in Jusco but the photo is sideway.So hor,wait till i adjust the photo to it's correct position.If anyone can tell me how,please tell me ok?Thanks.

0 comments: