Oh my gawd!!!!!

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Oh my goodness,the petrol's price increased again.Yes,i know,i am not driving but it affects the price of many other things as well.Like roti canai,curry mee,the rice from the school auntie's stall,McD,...........everything will go up as well.Sigh,how are we going to live in such situation?We students are not spending too much on petrol but as i said,it affects other things also.The increment of petrol is so high.I know i have some more things to say bout this but i juz don't know how to write it out.I just feel that those things make me feel emo.It's not like i am spending a lot or what.Or that i need to menyara my family but just somehow it makes feel feel so crappy.

Another thing,i feel that my level of english is quite low.Erm,not that i cannot construct a proper sentence but just that seems like i can only use simple words to write or describe anything.I want to use a very suitable word to describe something.Not just simple like "i'm pretty" but something like "i'm gorgeous" that type.I mean a more suitable words to describe things.I don't know how to say.But hor,when i look at zhi wang's and hannah's essay and blog,omigosh!!their english really.....i don't know how to describe.And seriously,i need a dictionary beside me when i read their essays or blogs.Especially zhi wang's.How come his english can be so pro huh?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i want to improve my english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: