I feel bad.....

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Wow, i hadn't update my blog for a week already.Hmm,quite a long time also.It's not that i am busy or what.Just that...............................i am lazy.

Ok,back to the title.I really feel bad today.Coz i did something which makes me feel bad.Mum and dad went outstation already.So,my sister will be fetched by her classmate's parents.The auntie told me that she will be here by 6 am.I did woke up.I woke up at 5.30 but i felt that it's still early.So,i went back to sleep again and kind of self-convinced myself that i can wake up on time.But then,i think everyone should know this.Even we said we will just sleep for a few minutes,it will end up like for 15 minutes and more.So,when the auntie reached,i didn't know.Until my sister yelled to ask to open the door,then only i realized that the auntie was out there.OMG!!!!!I used the rocket speed to brush up myself and then went up her car and go.In the car,i keep apologizing to the auntie as i was quite sorry and i feel bad.I really did feel bad.Although the auntie didnt say anything,i mean,she isn't angry but then i still feel bad.i feel that i'm evil.I wanna use this space to tell her i'm sorry *eventhough she will not ever read this*.I'm really sorry for keep her waiting.Really sorry.....

0 comments: