Hari Akademik + I'm sweet.....xoxo

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Yesterday was Hari Akademik and as usual the teachers talked about my results lor.They talked to my dad.Miss Siti talked first but then she said she did not teach me so she don't really know me well and then here comes Miss Yap.

She said the same thing to me which she said to me before.She said i need to work very very hard and those lo.And also that i cannot be playful anymore but you know what she said in the end?She said i'm a GOOD GIRL in class and always offer help <-------i doubt this.I just helped once or twice.Oops,i revealed myself...Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I was sooooooooo flattered!!!!Thanks Miss Yap.Don't worry,i will do my very best!!

After that,i bring my dad go see Pn Chan.Same lor,she told my dad the same thing she told me before.She said i need to do more exercise *chem exercise NOT physical exercise* so that i can improve and in the end,she told my dad:"She is a SWEET girl.So nice in class....."

Bahahahahaha,i know,i know,i just write the good things here but i ignore the bad things.I didn't ignore wor,i just simplified it.Blek...;p

Btw,you know how sweet am i?I told Janice,Sharveena and Wanyi but they don't trust me.See.It's this sweet.
OR

OR


Oops,random picture.But she looks cute too,isn't she?

But i think i am this sweet.



Saw the innocence in the eyes??

0 comments: