Mr Asahi Event @ Carlsberg Factory

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Last Friday was quite a happening one. We had Funny Hat Friday, a colleague leaving and also an event at night, Mr Asahi Event. So let me lay out one by one. Funny Hat Friday, as it name suggests, we have to wear a funny hat on that day. what's the purpose you ask? Well, it's a fun-themed event where everyone can have fun. So those without hat will have to dance and it will be uploaded to our youtube channel. Everyone has chio hats. Mine is tadika hat. -___-. Funny hat mah. So i wore my tadika hat la. I'm following the theme! There's a few people who didn't put up their hat but that is not the main point because as i said earlier, we have a colleague leaving. Leaving the company. :(. I am not really close to her but after the Mr Asahi event, found out that she is actually a very nice and kind person. No wonder everyone (almost everyone) cried. We had Domino's Pizza for lunch.
Yum yum!! (i'm making myself hungry now..)

The pretty ladies in my office

Everyone can't wait to get a bite. :B
Later in the evening, we went Carlsberg Factory for an event. It was the launch of Mr Asahi. As in they are introducing the robot bartender. Event started at 6.30pm. We reached there at around 4 to help to set up everything. Well i'm in awe when i saw the factory. Coz they have their own pub! With all kinds of beers! Ok, call me a jakun or something. But seriously, this is the first time i step my foot onto a beer factory. That's why my jaws dropped when i saw it.

Registration started at 5.30 and that's when my job started. I'm in charge of the registration with my another colleague, Emelia. 7pm was the brewery tour. I wanted to go but due to the fact that i need to be at the registration counter, i can't go. :(. Hopefully there's next time so that i visit the factory. Dinner was served at 7.30pm. After that, it was the dance off competition. All the contestants are so good in dancing! And the first prize winner definitely deserve the prize. It was really a good performance. The whole thing ended at around 10.30 where it was a free and easy mingling session after that. Everyone was chilling and chatting. To be honest, this is my first time attending beer event. It was a nice experience. Oh and, Asahi is, really super dry. I don't know whether is it me or what. I actually felt quite thirsty after drinking it. Maybe because it's super dry? But the beer tastes good though. Didn't take much pictures because i was taking it using the company's camera so i forgot to take using mine. ._. but here are a few that i took. 

Cartons of Asahi Super Dry 

Packing the goodie bags



Yes, that's me! :D

The Marketing Manager of Carlsberg Malaysia, York Spencer


Hot and sexy emcee ;)


He went all out to win that Beats headset

Oh btw, just in case you're wondering where am i working, i'm now working in the orange office. ;)

0 comments: