RapidKL

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Havent been updated for like 3 weeks. Been busying with assignments and midterms. So yea, that's why. Referring back to the title. Oooh, yesterday when i was taking bus from uni, i was suprised when i entered the bus. Because..........the bus looks exactly like Singapore's buses!!! Ok, you might ask, so what if it looked like Singapore's buses? IT'S STILL A BUS WHAT SO EXCITED? Ehehe, well, this has got something to do with my own thing la. It reminds me of the day i went to Singapore. Yah, just that. Blerr.. Ok, go see the photos i took. I took it secretly. Lol, coz i dont want to look like a sua ku.. :P
I was sitting at the seat beside her. But of course, i didnt just hold up my phone and took her pic!!!

The view behind me.
Saw this when the bus stopped in front of the traffic light. Those chicken looked.....weird. they weren't struggling in fact they were sort of like cuddling each other. Maybe because it's raining?The new bus looks nice right?
Well, i think the new bust looks nicer than those old ones. O course la, new mah.. duhh...

0 comments: