5 in 5 weeks

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I have not been watching movies for about 6 months.And when we watch,we watch 4 in 4 weeks.Wow,sounds like a movie marathon.Lol.Well,not really 4 movies coz one of it we watched it twice.

26 June-Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen
3 July - Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


9 July- Ice Age 3 : Dawn of The Dinosaurs




13 July - Public Enemies


These are all the movies that we watched. Transformers is quite a nice movie. Actually, i don't have much expectation before i watch this movie. I thought it will be some sort of combined metals fighting and then,the end.Well,in this movie,indeed,the robots did fight.I don't know how to explain it but it was a great movie and very funny too.I remember this the most - "Kiss this,biatch".Lol..

Like Transformer 2,I didn't put much hope on Ice Age too.But the movie was very nice though.Funny.I laughed like hell.Especially when they were in the don't know what place where their sounds changes when they inhale those poisonous gases.

Just watched Public Enemies about a week ago, I thought it was some kind of boring movies.The story line was great and it was based on true story.And now i know, why many girls like Johnny Depp.He is not handsome,but he is yeng.He is man-ly man.Haha.He is so man.He potrays the villain so well.I mean so handsome-ly.

22 July - Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Watched Harry Potter just few days ago.I was a little bit dissapointed as it doesnt meet my expectation.I was expecting some fights.I mean where they use their magics and all those like those previous movies of Harry Potter.But in the end,Professor Dumbledore just died like that.I mean it's like he die for no reason.Maybe this is the storyline but i havent read it yet though i have the book.XD.Anyway,it was quite funny when Ron is in love with this girl(see the second poster).

Basically,I have watched all these recent movies.And my favourite pick would be PUBLIC ENEMIES!!!! :D.It's a really nice movie.

0 comments: