Trials coming....

Posted On // Leave a Comment
Was it just me or the time reallly passed too fast?It's like a week is a day.O.o?Means like a new week has just begun and it ends.Very fast.Argh,this reminds me that trials is getting near and we are a step nearer to STPM.Oh~~~~~Time really wait for no man.But i am a woman wor.Can time wait for me?Pleaseeeee????



Btw,today is Daniel's birthday.I wonder whether will he read this but anyway,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL SIOW WEI TZE aka BIG COW aka U6K MONITOR aka LAME JOKE MAKER aka D.SIOW aka INI SIOW D(INITIAL D)!!!



You know why is he being called as big cow?This is because he called himself like that.XDXDXD.funny onot?Laugh la.Oi,laugh!!I CALLED you to laugh.



Nothing,i was just being crazy.Hohohoo~~~~~



Anyways,once again happy birthday to Daniel.Have a great day celebrating your day.=D.And i should stop crapping and go study my integration.Urghhhh!!!

0 comments: