So called kekerapan-15-minit.

Posted On // 1 comment
Looking at the title,i think those who take public transport will know what i mean.Ya,the bus.The stupid bus.I waited for the bus for 1 hour 30 minutes *not so long compared to Janice's 2 hours or waiting and the bus broke down*.Hey,i'm not boasting,ok?It's true.Either there is no bus for me to go home.I mean not using the way i used to go home.Or either those can fetch me go home one refused to take in people.Some more,those refuse to take passengers one still got space to stand.They are soooooooo rude by just driving away.Darn!I know you are concerning about the capacity of the bus but at least allow some and then stop others from going up la.If you refuse to take all,then the second bus will be more packed and it will be more dangerous.Just take few then stop others to go up lo.So easy.What for refusing all and then being complained?

And,after a long long long long wait that one can go home and bath and shit and eat also the bus still haven't come yet.Until i started to curse the bus,then only they appeared.Wth?So,after the long wait,i decided to go up the bus although it was very packed.More packed than sardines.Luckily i met a friend.She kinda like giving me a little bit of place to stand.Not so bad though.

Everything was still ok until the bus reached Maluri,station in front of Jusco.There's really no more space to even squeeze in.And here comes an Indian old woman saying :"Excuse me.".She was trying to get up the bus with her bag of stuff.Then i politely *ok,not so polite after waiting for 1 hour 30 minutes,but i didn't raise my voice*:"sudah takda tempat.tunggu bas belakang la.".And you know what this "polite" lady said?She said:"Matilah.".She is not saying she mati,she CURSED me by saying it and looking it to me.What the..?Hello,there is not even a spcae for you to buy tickets already.What do you want?There's a big bus just behind the bus i was standing in.Go to that one lar.LEt me say something more jingak.If you really rushing to go home then don't shopping until so late until when it's peak hours.And if you got so much money to go shopping,just take a cab.It's much more easier.Really angry with these uncivilised people.Be patient la.I also waited for so long.Grrrr.....

1 comments:

Max said...

Hahaha~~~!!!
This is what usually happens during peak hours. 2 days ago when I was on my way home with my friend from Sunway, there was this psychopath sexual harassment uncle touch my friend's waist when we left the bus. Haiz!
Wai Kit even had the same problem dealing with this kind of passengers, read his blog to noe more about it. Thank god I don't take buses around peak hours...I'll take the lrt instead. Why do u need to take a bus home? Don't you usually take lrt back?