First Day

Posted On // Leave a Comment
So today is the first day of my internship. Well well, it's quite fun actually. In the beginning la. Coz i get to go around and get to know more people. And since it's an orientation day for me, i actually expected them to ask me to do stuff like singing and etc. Turns out that they were quite busy today so most of them gave me their names without asking me to do anything. Oh except for 2 where i was required to take a photo of myself with robotic pose and do a dance dare (like on the Ellen show). Quite fun but later in the afternoon, after getting all (almost) the names, it was a bit boring coz there's nothing to do. Lol, they asked me to enjoy my first day first coz i wont get to enjoy after this. Haha. Let's see what's waiting for me ahead. :)

0 comments: